Saturday, February 9, 2013

February - Summer Whimsy

Embroidered linens featuring poetry quotes this month. A linen tablecloth with an excerpt from a Katherine Mansfield poem I'd not heard of before, Camomile Tea, also two linen doilies with quotes from Emerson and Edgar Allan Poe. Photos are below.

I also made two larger notebooks with collage covers. The heavy packaging from Christmas presents were useful with those. Such durable boxes that various lovely cosmetics and so on arrived in.  Two new Tiny Titles, from a tea packet were finished yesterday. Do you like the pictures of those new books, below?

I hope to see you at Kraftbomb end of February again, I haven't heard if I am in yet but I did apply. Shall keep you all posted and thanks for your support. Comments welcome.

http://www.kraftbomb.com/

















No comments:

Post a Comment